CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Saturday, October 21, 2006, 11:49 PM

Alright, I'm home earlier today. Reached home at erms, 1o45. Haha, luckily dad's not home, if not, I'm bound to get a scolding, again.

Changed my url. Should be letting my friends, and not forgetting my COUSINS, know bout this existing blog. =))

Anyway, I wanted to carry on watching Goong, but was busy blog hopping. Haha, alright, my fault.

Went his house quite early. Reached at around 1145? Should be. Kays, I forgot. Slept till around 6. Gosh, how come it's possible for me to sleep so long? Hmms.

Watched TV after some time of tossing and turning on the bed. Erms, it's on the bed or in the bed? Haha, went in and kind of shouted at him to wake him up. =x Meanwhile, his mother gave me a jelly. It's the colourful type one. Then when his brother was passing me one of the jelly on a small little plate, both the jelly dropped onto the floor. My first reaction was 'OH SHIT.' Haha, then his mother was kind of, erms, I don't know. Haha, kays.

Might be changing my blogskin soon. =))

Alright, that's all for today.