CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Wednesday, October 25, 2006, 1:22 AM

Goodness, I didn't sleep the whole day last night. Read Death Note till around 3 plus, then talked on phone with him till around 5. Lols, actually is going to talk longer de, but my dad's alarm clock suddenly rang, so I became anxious as he'll scold me if he sees me still talking on phone.

Haha, my mum and dad went JB today. Heard that they went there to pray, but pray will pray from morning until night de mehhs? Lols, whatever, because I don't care anyway. =))

Went to prepare at 7 plus. Gosh, that's so early lorrs. Met up with him at 8 plus. Went Chong Pang to have our breakfast. Man, there are many people lorrs. Then, I ate something which doesn't suit my taste buds. Haha, never mind. =))

Went his house after that. Wanted to play playstation, but in the end couldn't find the games. =.="" So we went to play cards. Haha, very boring I know. Well, he taught me a new game. ^^ Played till 11 plus then we went to sleep. Cause he's tired. Haha.

Alright, I'm watching Goong now. Been days since I watched it. =(( And I miss him.