CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Sunday, October 29, 2006, 10:19 PM

Went out at only 2 plus, then came back home at around 6 plus. I guess this relationship isn't getting very good bahhs. I just felt that I can't trust him that much already. I know that I may sound quite unreasonable to stop him from contacting girls, but hey, what did he do to me then? That's kind of unfair if I let him rights? Yes, you people will say that there's no fairness in a relationship, but you people aren't me too rights?

I got this feeling since 2 days back. I kind of felt that he's cheating on me? Or he's lying to me? I don't know. I just, felt so uncomfortable. I tried to tell him, but failed. All I wanted was he giving me more attention, like how he used to give me. He changed totally. His life is all about his brothers, friends, god-sisters, games, and everything. Where am I then? Where do I stand then?

I feels that his heart no longer contains only me. I don't know. I'm very confused. I cried on my way back. I held back my tears for so long outside. He didn't even wait for me when he asked me to go. Instead, he just walked with his god-sister, leaving me all alone behind.

I almost slapped him then. But no, I gave him 4 slaps because of that god-sister of his last year. I didn't want history to repeat itself again. I've thought alot these few days. Why, all of a sudden, will both of them in contact? She wants to get out of a gang, why will she call him up? Hello, I mean, since she's such a lian, she should have more kors and jies to help her rights? Why do she have to come to my guy? And it's like, they have not been in contact for like 2845876 days?

He said he'd call me later, but no. I waited for hours. Called him and his phone was off. Might be because there's no more battery left. There are just so many things I want to ask him myself, but I know, what I will get back will not be what I want.