|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Saturday, October 28, 2006, 12:02 AM
Went to school today. Haha, for the graduation thing. Well, I think it wasn't actually for the 4Ns. =x There was a big crowd outside the school hall when I reached school. So I thought the people forgot how to sit or there's no space for one class or something. But I was wrong. There were CHAIRS. For all the sec 4s and 5s. HAHA, we're da pai. =xHmm, got the prize giving and slides. Then, there were our sec 1's photo. =.="" How ugly. LOL. Then got this year one. Haha, was laughing all the way lahs. =x Kays, then went canteen for the foods. Haha, not very nice though. =)) Anyway, Mdm Jo is leaving us. Kind of shock lahs. At first, thought she's leaving to look after her 2 children, but no. She's going to another school to be the VP. Haha, the school is in trouble. =)) Kays, nothing much to update. Goong time. I hasn't been watching for days! Dammit, ch u's faster than me already! =(((((( |