|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Saturday, November 04, 2006, 12:35 AM
Hell, I'm getting sore throat already. It's so painful, and I'm regretting not drinking much more water before. =( Met him at Funland at around 6. Watched him played CS standing. >.<" It's so tiring, having to stand for like, 1 hour? Luckily got pillar, if not, I may just fall onto the floor because the feeling is so terrible. Goodness, I'm just standing for just 1 pathetic hour and here I am whining about it, while he have to stand for like, 12 hours when working? Man, heart pain lahs. =(Anyway, he's falling sick too. And he doesn't have enough money to pay his debts. I really don't know how to help him already. It's like, I myself don't even have any savings, how to help him? I can just wait for every Monday when I get my pocket money and give them all to him. Yes I know, it's just a small little amount, like $40. But look! That's My pocket money, and I didn't go round lending money from people rights? Why do I have to pay for him? Hais, because he's my guy. = Gosh, we're going to have another quarrel soon. On Sunday, or maybe tomorrow. Hais, because, there's another wedding dinner that I HAVE to attend. It's my father's side cousin who is getting married. Heard that it's a shotgun wedding. Haha, cool uhh. And on the similar day, he's having a match. Zzz, see? Hais, hope he'll understand me more bahhs. =( There is no remedy for love but to love more. |