|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Sunday, November 19, 2006, 11:06 PM
Hi people. =x Haha, went erms, chalet. AHAHAHA. Okays, I'm just bored lahs. Almost whole day sit down watch tv or is watch him play dotA. How boring. Slept at 5 plus last night. Talked to his sister while disturbing him lahs. No no, not me. Asked him to cook maggie for me. Then, he anyhow go mix things, like sugar, salt and blah blah blah, then add into the mee. But it turns out to be better than the original taste. HAHA.Came back give father gan. Knn, I told my mum already, he jitao diaos me. F him lorrs. I so hate him lahs. Go and die. Zzz. Went down to buy food then came up and watch tv. Then came online blah blah blah. Man, how boring can my life be? This is so sickening lahs. Zzzz. Ohhs, and he's going to Batam on friday, which means GOOD NEWS! ^^V Lalas, and he said he'll buy things for me. Hmmm. Kays, I so hate last minute decision things lahs. It's like, you so late then tell me, might as well you go already then tell me rights? Knn. Fucks lorrs. I've been treating him so good, even better than myself, and he's like giving me attitude as and when he likes? Where do I stand then? His class is having a Bbq tomorrow. Go and die lahs. Go, don't come back better. Kays, I'm just having pms. Haha. There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. |