CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Monday, November 06, 2006, 10:53 PM

=( I don't know what's happening to me. It seems that I'm been blinded by love. Hais, I know, there's still love in us. Perhaps, it's fading and we didn't realise it? The feeling is so terrible if you suspect your bf lying to you, or worse still, having another girl outside. And, I suspect it's HER, that girl whom I dislike ALOT. Because he's stupid to ask me to pick up a call. It was Jiacheng. And he asked me, 'you're XXX is it?' I was stunned. I didn't know how to and what to react at that time. When he bathed finish, I asked him why Jiacheng ask whether I'm XXX. And he just happily give me attitude like no need money one. How great. I cried. In front of him and so badly. I hugged him and asked him not to leave me alone. He teared. My heart became so pain. But yes, I admit that the trust I have in him is decreasing, because of the things happening. I asked him not to treat me so badly, and guess what? He told me I deserve it. BLOODY SHIT. I went up to him, and threw myself into his arms. Well, he's my guy, don't forget. I didn't know what to say and everything. All I could do was cry. Nothing else, but cry. Hais. You may say that I'm thinking too much, but hello, I can tell you proudly that I'm not. Because I've got reasons. Read and tell me whether you still thinks that I'm in the wrong.

1) It's just too much of a coincidence. Ever since that get out of gang incident, everything seems to go wrong. =)) Yea, you people knows who already. HAHA. WHO CARES? =D

2) He is treating me coldly. HAHA.

3) I can't even ask him questions bout HER. LOL.

4) There's a person who went to his blog and tagged him. Her nickname was 'STAR*', which is TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much of a coincidence, isn't it? HAHAHAHAHA.

5) He no longer hug, kiss, sayang, sweet talk and blah blah blah me like how he used to before that bloody f-ing incidence. HAHAHA.

6) His friendster profile, the part where he used to type things and let me see, is changed, and I didn't know what it means. What mystery and things like that. Is it for me, or for other girl? Sigh.

Alrights, 6 reasons is enough. C'mon, tell me, AM I WRONG? HAVE I WRONGED HIM? I don't think so. =) I don't know, I just felt so uncomfortable without him. The more I look at him, the more my heart melts. How come? But I just couldn't control myself, not to fall in too deeply.

Anyway, I cut myself again. The wound is bigger, I don't know why. But it doesn't hurt at all. How come? Hais, well, the blood just wouldn't stop just now. I thought I was going to die, which is a good thing as I guess I'm a burden to this f-ing world, but I didn't. =( How I wish I could die just like this. I don't want to go through anymore of these things. It's too horrifying. ='((