|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Friday, November 10, 2006, 9:13 PM
Ya ya ya, I'm home early today. Reached home at around 7. =.="""Well, it's because he went pia zhui, again. ARGHS. Everytime leave me along one, sighs. Forget it. And, he's going chalet on tues. Which means, I can die rotting at home. Hmm, maybe I can consider go working at my mum's place. Haha, we'll see lahs. But when he came back on friday, it will be my turn to go chalet. Haha, =)) I miss my girlfriends, so much. Especially LIYING. I miss the times when we talked all night long. Hais, never mind. LIYING, I MISS YOU! Touched? Lols. Find some time and we will talk again alrights? Guess I'll be telling you new things again. Might be bad news to you, but, AHAHA. =x Never mind. iloveyou. You're always there when I close my eyes. |