|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Saturday, December 23, 2006, 12:22 AM
Hehs, finally I've got something different to say. And after what seems like eternity staying in Yishun, we went OUT today. Hoorays! ^^ Went Bugis Street walk walk, and I mean walk. Pure walking. How dumb lahs. =x Never mind. Before that, we went to the arcade. Yea, boring enough, I was just sitting down there like an idiot, waiting for him to finish his game. Well, I forgive him for the sake of him bringing me out. Ha.Then then, we went erms, Raffles? Boat Quay(hope I get the spelling right. =x) there. Cause his Ah Ma opened a Nasi Lemak shop there. It's called "Big Momma Kitchen". Should be lahs. =x And, while we were sitting down there talking, there came a crazy woman. And she's really not in the right mind, I tell you. She WALKS up and down the street, then suddenly come into his Ah Ma's shop then talked to his aunt. Like that, never mind. Then suddenly she said that she wants to be a shareholder in the business. LOL. Then never mind. He go di di siao siao say what he going to open another shop beside it blah blah blah. That woman then say what be his "er nai" and what still a virgin. What shit. =x After saying these, she began walking up and down the street, again, talking to herself in an i-just-simply-can't-understand-a-word language. Kays. Then, took cab home, with him and Wenjie. Sent Wenjie home then him. The cab fare was erms, $19.35, but the uncle charge me 5 cents less. =.=" Man, I'm broke already lahs. Luckily he gave me $5 for it. ^^ Ohh, I'm so angry with him lahs cans. We took 851 go Bugis mahs. Then in the bus very cold. I told him, but he did nothing. Practically nothing. Wtfs. Was so disappointed lahs. Knn, what kind of bf is this. Zzz. Shit you. Go reflect on yourself lahs kays, bloody ass. |