CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Sunday, December 17, 2006, 5:34 AM

Hello everyone! It's 5.4o AM now, and here I am, blogging. ^^ Lols, cause my sister when Genting mahs. Then I come use the com lorrs. And and, I changed the song to 'Xiao Wu Gui' by Zhang Dong Liang. Heard this from 'Wei Xiao Pasta'. ^^ Love it loads. <3

Hmmm, had a short quarrel with him just now lahs. Don't know what happen to him. Zzz. I was like, trying to wake him up mahs. Cause he already slept for like, 2o hours lehhs. I mean, crazy lorrs. How can one sleep for 2o hours? So, I got kind of erms, worried? Then, don't know say until what, he began having moodswings. Zzz. Still say what, 'Then you go find another guy lorrs'. Like, what the hell lahs. And yea, I cried. Got kind of scared. So I did a very silly thing. I touched his head and asked him 'You sehhs too much already is it? Don't anyhow talk lehhs.'. Well, I must have sounded weird cause I was crying and trying so hard to talk at the same time! My nose was blocked and tears was just rolling down like nobody's business. Guess he began to 'wake up' after that, as he just pulled my hand and made me lie down beside him. Heart pain as I heard him sob? =x

Hais, I know he won't be able to see this, but all I want was him to spend more time with me. It just seems that I don't matter much to him, anymore. Like, how come he can just say that sentence out of no reason? Hurt me so much lorrs. Hais, forget it. Man ego.

I've made a vow to myself, IF I ever broke up with him, I won't have another boyfriend again, until after O's. Don't wish to be in another relationship. It's too tiring and too hurting. I know, there're guys out there who's much more better than him. I know that not all guys are that bad too. But my heart chose to ask me to stay. It's hard to tell you mind to stop loving somebody when your heart still does.

I'm so afraid that people around me will get hurt from being in a relationship. Thus, I gave whatever advice I think that is right to them, hoping that they would make the right decision. How great it would be if there's someone who can tell me what love is. Sigh.

Oh, and I told him something which I shouldn't. =x I said, 'I also don't know why I'll love you so much. If you ask me to list out the reasons why I love you, I can't.'. Lol, what a fool I am. =.="

Whatever.

Love is the beauty of the soul.