CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Wednesday, December 20, 2006, 12:20 PM

LET US CELEBRATE THIS MOMENT~

Kays, I'm just happy lahs. Got my results on the 18th, wasn't that bad, I guess. Haha, at least to me lahs.

English - TWO
Combined Humanities - FOUR
Maths - TWO
Science (Phy/Chem) - FOUR
Food and Nutrition - FOUR
Principles of Accounts - TWO
Chinese - THREE
Chinese (oral/Aural) - Merit

Haha, surprised that I can get a TWO for my English, as I got a just passed for Prelims, and that I passed BOTH my combines. LALA~ And, I made my mum say that I'm clever. LOL. Kays, I'm just lying to myself. =x Anyway, Pei Siang was one of the top students. Goodness, wonder how she do it one. =.="

Ohh, and you know the corridor (guess I got the spelling wrong again. =x) light? The I-don't-know-who changed the light and every night when they on the light, There's like, 947810984 bees. Yes, bees. It flew into my house every night cans. So now, we don't dare open the window already. =x Luckily my dad was at home for the past few days. If not, I wonder how we're going to survive. Haha.

And special thanks to LIYING for lending me K.O one. It made my days went by so quickly. ^^ Love you, girl!

Hmmm, this is to one of my girlfriend. You should know who you are kays?
Girl arrs, don't do stupid things again le can? You asked me not to, I didn't already. I've realised that no matter how hard things have become, doing stupid things aren't the way out. If this is it, then be it. Be brave and face it. Like I said, you still have friends. I'll be there for you no matter what happens kays? If you have the feelings to cut yourself, just tell yourself that it's not worth it. I know that it's not going to be easy, but you've convinced yourself that before rights? You do all those things, I also will heart pain lehhs. Come on, be brave. I know you can do it, because you are you. Cheer up. =))