|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Saturday, December 09, 2006, 4:51 PM
Okays okays, I'm blogging now. Minyi, I'm here! Lols, yupps, have not been blogging for like, 8 days?Hmmm, it was our 19th month yesterday lahs. Was so happy that he still remember it lorrs. ^^ But we didn't get to watch our movie lahs. He lahs! Sighs, kays, never mind. Many things happened these few days. Kind of not good one lahs. So think I don't have to talk about it. Anyway, I'll be going to my gu gu's bbq later at Ang Mo Kio. Guess it'd be kind of boring if my cousins didn't go. Alrights, I know it's a short update, but make do with it kays? Will blog again if I have the time. Miss me people. =D And and and, I just changed the song. Haha, it's actually 'All My Life'. Then when I look for it at iwebmusic, there's this booty mix. So I decided to put it up lahs. Enjoy! Lol. |