|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Monday, January 29, 2007, 11:32 PM
And yes, I once again, felt pain. It's the same. It's a cycle. All I just hope is, NEVER MIND.And, I ate very little today. The night before no eat, then recess ate meesiam. Then late afternoon ate one sardine puff. That's it. Haa, why? Cause I just simply got no mood to eat. Because of some things. Sigh, it's all over. Whatever. School is kind of okays, I guess. And guess what? There's a oral on valentine's day if I'm not wrong. Never mind, lonely valentine's again. Celebrated it once nias. Whatever. Sigh. I just cant seems to understand what I myself want. I thought I let it go, but to think I didn't. And I'm like making myself suffering like hell now? Sigh. I wish I'm strong enough. =(( I choose to love you in silence cos in silence, I find no rejection. |