CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Monday, January 22, 2007, 4:48 PM

Hasn't been updating for days. Perhaps weeks too. Why? Haha, don't tell you. =x Nahs, I wasn't online lahs. I'm not secretive enough. =.="

Did maths until 1 plus in the morning before I catch some rest last night. =.=" Was so tired lahs. Never mind. School's starting to get more and more, BORED. Lessons were, yes, you should know. And, I'm beginning to hate maths. I just simply can't understand probability. Well, maybe a little. I need someone to draw out the tree diagram for me and explain to me, before I can understand. Oh, how great uhh. HAHA. And and, I'm so happy that my compo actually got 21 out of 30! If I'm not wrong, it should be the first time I got a mark starting with '2' for compo in secondary school. =D

Whatever.

And my back hurts since morning. I wonder what happen. Liying says I might get the osteoporosis. Which means, it is a disorder in which the bones become increasingly porous, brittle, and subject to fracture, owing to loss of calcium and other mineral components, sometimes resulting in pain, decreased height, and skeletal deformities: common in older persons, primarily postmenopausal women, but also associated with long-term steroid therapy and certain endocrine disorders. Oh God, it can't be true, right? =(

Chemisty after school. Not bad lahs. Did some balancing equation and erms, what's that called? Oh yes, formulas. Lol, I'm quite strong in that, I can't deny. Nono, don't get me wrong, I'm not being proud over here. =) But I fail chem ALL the time is cause of other things. Like what acids, base and salts. What the HELL is that MAN? =.=" But I wanna pass chem for mid year, I don't care. I'm going to practise and practise until I get it. Oh, I'm just kidding. =x

Someone define LOVE to me. I just can't trust guys anymore. I was able to, but not until this afternoon. Someone told me something, which made my heart sank, and aching like hell. I know I'm just thinking too much, but am I? Hais. No doubt, I'm still in love with you. If you think that I'm able to put down this relationship, you're wrong. And perhaps right too. I'm trying to let go. And I'm trying to forget you. But seeing you in school almost everyday isn't the way out, I know. And every morning, I'll just turn around searching for you. I don't know why. It's just something that I'm used to doing. It's like, if I didn't see you, I'll not be able to sit properly and concentrate. Sigh, love is such a bother.

And yes, I need no comments. Because I'm already trying to change. Change to a better person. My life will be just about studies, friends, family and tv plus com. Won't be blogging so often. If I'm online means I'm doing FnN. Before school closes for the June holidays, we have to do finish the whole coursework. Hell, everyone is like, !#$^%&*% away. HAHA.

Replies to tags :
`SUNshine: HEYS! Haha, of course I remember you! Okays, linked. =D
min yi: COUSIN! I miss you lahs! How I wish Chinese New Year is just tomorrow! Haas, huhs. How come go cut your fringe? Man, did you cry? =x
xinyi: I MISS YOU TOO! Anyway, how are you? ^^
mel: IS IT? Man, you already so pretty le, still go rebonding. Next time no want go out with you le lahs! >.<" Okays, I'll be waiting. =D

TAKE CARE ALL.
And you too.