|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Thursday, January 04, 2007, 11:37 PM
Hmmm, many things happened. Don't know whether it's a good thing or not. But no matter what, I still have to thank some people.Liying Liying's bro (Royston) Liying's bro's friend Liying's bro's another friend Weijia Jihui Yupps, should be like this. Know only Liying will see this. But, whatever. Thank you all. Owe you all one kays? ^^ Anyway, school starts on monday. That day wasn't a nice one lahs. Kays, won't say out. =D However, maths teacher is still Ms Illysa. Guess I get the spelling wrong. Whatever. And guess what? My English teacher is Mrs Tay! Oh goodness, I can fail both my geography and english already. Wish me luck, people. x(( Things isn't going well. Never mind. I believe I'm strong, and I can do it. =D Best friends are siblings god forgotten to give us. |