|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Thursday, January 11, 2007, 7:26 PM
Okays, been days since I blogged. I'm still fine, and I'm beginning to hate school. AHAHA, like always? =xKays, I'll just blog what happen today lahs. Can't remember already. =x Hmmm, went breakfast with LIYING at erms, 7? Had prata and walked to school. Was very cooling. ^^ Then blahs blahs. Went causeway again today. Accompanied Liying to service her phone. =.=" Who ask her phone to be to lagggggggggy. =x Walked around, looking at phones. Hmmm, will not be buying a phone so soon bahhs. Might be buying a hi-card first, then use my 3100. >.<" Suppose to work tomorrow. BUT, my mum says they found a FULL timer. So, of course they would choose a full timer to a part timer RIGHTS? Alright. ARGHS. I'm so in need of money right now. There are so many times that I need and want to get for myself. So many clothes, so many bags, so many... OMG. Learnt "probability". Was quite okays, I guess. HAHA. Life is ever so boring. Got to do my FnN soon. No, not soon but now. Gosh. Kill me. Kays, I seriously don't know what the hell happened to me. Moodswing, I guess. I'm like feeling so shity, so angry, so i-don't-know. I just don't feel like doing anything. Just feel like screaming out loud. SHIT. |