CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Thursday, February 01, 2007, 8:41 PM

ARGHS. I don't know what happen. I changed to the new blogger cause can't don't change. Then in the end, how great. I can't view my blog. What the hell. =(

Never mind.

Went ice skating on, tues? Lol, was very fun lahs! Enjoyed. But fell for like, 3 times? Should be lahs. And, the first time I fell is cause my friend lorrs! Never mind. First time there. Very cold. But but, I want go again, and learn! Wahahas.

Hmmm, school's getting so bored, and stressed up. Gosh. And, I'm starting work tomorrow! Kind of excited lahs. Cause never work before mahs. So must experience it. Hees. But heard from Liying that service line isn't good. Hmmm.

Whatever.

Being single is so so so much nicer. O.O"

Anyway, I learnt quite a number of idioms during english. Nice lahs. Show you all next time. Hees.

And, I LOVE dancing.
I LOVE music.

I'm changing ; trying hard to change .