CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Tuesday, February 20, 2007, 1:04 PM

WHAT THE HELL. I UPDATE ALREADY THEN THE STUPID IE GOT PROB, JITAO CLOSE ALL WINDOWS! >.<"

Have to start all over again. :(

Never mind. I'm updating for MINYI's and MELISSA's sake kays! Touched bo? =x

Kays, firstly, HAPPY CNY to all CHINESE people! Oh no, I'm not being racist here. Don't get me wrong. :)

School's kinda stressful and bored lahs. Keep having tests then school's like rushing us for alot of things. Like, very difficult to catch up? Then have been forcing myself to stay awake in class, though it's very difficult lahs. Sighs, what to do? If only, I'm a cleverer person. :(

Kays, enough bout schooling. Been visiting my relatives for the past 2 days. Gotten angbaos! :) BUT! I DIDN'T MANAGE TO SEE MY XINYI AND MINYI COUSINS! Hais, who ask my mum, so slow everytime. Went out only at 3 plus. =.=" Then first day got only like, 54 bucks excluding my parents'. BUT, now got 200 plus le! Yea, though it's very little, I'm still contented. Cause, I very long no exceed 200 le. =D

Haha, my workplace there de people gave me 9 angbaos in total. So happy lahs! The people there are so friendly and nice to me. :)

Kays, I'm going LIYING's house later! WOO-HOO!


you're neither here nor there