|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Monday, February 26, 2007, 5:28 PM
YAWNS. School is so boring lahs. Been sleeping and sleeping in class. Shit mannnnnn. Kayy, never mind.Anyway, tomorrow school is HALF DAY! Thanks to the people who sat for O levels last year. Results were good, thus the half day off. And, school is like so funny lahs. Might as well give full day off rights? =.=" Chemistry today. Tried very hard to concentrate. But the weather is too nice for me. HAHA. Watched both Norbit and Just follow law on sat. Norbit was okayy, I guess. Quite entertaining lahs. ^^ And I bought 3 earrings and 2 necklaces. There goes my money. HAHA. Whatever. :) Fatimah is my new found gossiper(is there such a word? LOL.). HAHA. Oh, and Liying fell sick today. Hope she's fine lahs. Takecares, girl. :)) Kayy, I'm moving on, I guess. Oh well. My tears fell for the one who said would never make me cry. |