CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Sunday, April 15, 2007, 2:12 AM

It's 2.14am now. Couldn't get to sleep. Am falling in love with "Heartbreak Lullaby". Super duper ultra nice cannnnnnnn. Oh well.

Work today was okayy, not as bad as yesterday. Got cramps all night long. Such a terrible feeling. Sigh.

I realised, I want a lot of things. Bags, shoes, clothes, etc.. But of course, I'm not going to spend ALL my pay on such things, which I know those are useless things. On second thought, maybe it isn't. Haha, never mind. I'll control myself. I've grown up. Physically and mentally. Well, at least I hope that I am. :D

I'm not attractive, I'm those decent type of girls. It's just how people think of me. But I myself know that I ain't those loose type. Because of my past, I've changed to a better person. Or perhaps he changed me. To be so afraid of guys, and so tired of love. But that's a good thing right? Meaning, I won't fall in love, meaning people who say negative things bout you. But, when a person hates someone, they'll find all means and ways to get back on you. So if you hate me or am unhappy with me for this or that reason, please keep it to yourself as I don't need your comments to make me a better person. I am who I am now. If you don't like me then don't bother to read bout my daily life.

I wonder what's wrong with me. I said that all of a sudden. Is something very wrong with me? Do I have to see a doctor? Or is it because, I'm too tired?

You're out of my memories. A whole new life. Tomorrow will be a better day.