CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Saturday, April 14, 2007, 12:40 AM

Oh well. Work was horrible, I tell you. Haven't gotten so busy for like weeks. So many food coming out. Don't even have the time to drink water. We just have to walk, or rather run from like 73o to 10. It's really very terrible.

School was okay I guess, except for POA, which I would be very elated if I can just drop this subject as I think that this subject is going to be one of those that will be reflected BADLY in my O'level results. :D How wonderful ah.

Liying's birthday falls on the 12 of April. Didn't get her anything though. Haha, but she can feel my sincerity, right? :DD


Oh gosh. I've been thinking of you, day and night. I wonder why. I wanna give you up, but can I? I don't know. When I walk past strangers, their perfume is the same as yours! Like shit okayy. How come men like to use that brand for perfume? Even so, can't they get a different smell one? Forget it, you were the one who said that you won't break my heart. WELL WELL WELL. Guys are just all liars.