CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Sunday, April 22, 2007, 9:19 PM

Today, someone woke me up at 8 SHARP. Msg-ed me and woke me up. Didn't really have a good night sleep. Okay, don't wanna elaborate any further.

Met Michelle at Northpoint OCBC Bank at 113o. She's late! Met Gossip Partner and trained to Outram Park. Laughed and everything on the train. Saw Peifen and friends too.

After Outram Park, we went Bugis. Ate LJS, yum yum. Fooled around, noise pollution, and off to STUDY at National Library. Well, maybe just homework. It's very big. Gossip Partner and I had a hard time looking for the washroom. We were like lost kids. Haha, anyway i did POA. Wanted to complete Maths, but was too hard and I was tired by that time. So I just sit down there, listening to songs! Poor Michelle. Guess she's now rushing her homework. Serves you right ah girl! Who ask you just now don't want do, and instead, went to look at recipes for cookies and even pizzas! :D

After that, we went to take the DHL Flight Ride. Was so cool lahs! It's around 40 storeys high! And no, I didn't get wobbly legs. I thought I would, cos' I was afraid of heights when I was young! Cheers for Corrine! :D The air up there is fresh and there's mist when we look far. Super nice! And we wanna go to Sentosa to take that ride. We LOVES heights, RIGHT FAT!

School's tomorrow. PE, Maths, Geography, etc. Boring ah! Sadly, there's no English! Gossip Partner! Better don't let me sleep in English Class already ah! Thanks girl! Loveeees!

My life is all about Girlfriends, Studies and nothing else. Oh Fatimah, SHUT UP! :DD