CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Sunday, May 27, 2007, 1:00 PM

ARGH! I'm so bored can. Am at baby's house, and he's sleeping like a pig! :(

Work yesterday was, bad. Was practically flying. Had been working for 6 days straight. Pay should be quite okay. :D MONEY!

Tomorrow's O level Mother Tongue. Shut up people, don't ask me to study, because there's nothing for me to study!

Am going BK to study with GOSSIP PARTNER and MICHELLE! And and, it's going 2 months for Michelle and me! The day that we were together is erm, 28 March. Is it?

And, I'm so cold. The air-con is just right in front of me. :(

And I realised, HE won't take a serious photo with me! How sad ah, bastard. My heart goes all out for baby. DOVER LEHH! HOHOHO.

WAKE UP LAHS, ASSHOLE. :D