CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Monday, May 21, 2007, 2:11 PM

HAHA. I saw this post in the bulletin board. Funny and yet quite true. HOHO.

Roses are red
Lemons are sour
Open ur legs and give me an hour

Kissing Is A Habit
Fucking Is A Game
Guys Get All The Pleasure
Girls Get All The Pain
10 Minutes Of Pleasure
9 Months Of Pain
3 Days In The Hospital
A Baby Without A Name
The Father Is A Bastard
The Mother Is A Whore
This Would Never Happend If The Rubber Hadn't Tore

Sex is like math
You subtract the clothes
Add the bed
Divide the legs
And Pray to god
You dont multiply

Roses are red
Grass is green
Open your legs
And I'll fill you with cream

Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid

roses are nice
violets are fine.
i'll be the six
if you be the nine.

sex is evil
sex is a sin
sins are forgiven
so stick it in

HAHAHA. Funny? Say yes. :D

Oh well, I'm home early today! In fact, this whole week, I'll be home early! It's been like donkey years since we're released at 1. HAHA.

Oh gosh, Fnn practical is on the 23rd instead of 24th, which is like just 2 days away from now! Fuck it.

Had 3 hours of mother tongue followed by 2 hours of chemistry. And surprisingly, I didn't fall asleep during chem! Achievement ah! :D Had chemistry practical test just now. Wasn't sure of what to do. So just anyhow do. HOHO.

And and, I wanna go rebonding. I wanna go shopping. I wanna have many many many many money. :((

Labels: