|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Friday, May 11, 2007, 3:46 PM
School is boring. It is, so people stop denying it. And I hate school. Yes, hate. :DGot back Chinese Midyear Paper. And guess what? I thought I'd just get a c5 or even a c6, because the paper was bloody hard, but no, I actually got a b3! :DD Was super happy cannnnnn. Alright, because it's been long since I got a high b3. Overall got 68.3 percent. And and, i wanna haolian, my listening got full marks, oral got 30/40. Okayy, nothing to be so happy about, but just let me be okayyyyyy! :D Had POA test yesterday, and never did I know that Mr Vale is so efficient. And I actually got 54/58! :D But in actual fact, I scored 55/58. Minus one mark due to the fact that I didn't write properly. Well well well. However, we got back another test that was done in March, and I just passed by one mark. Oh fuck. School is super empty both yesterday and today. Did I mention that only the sec 4s and 5s were in school, ONLY? Of course plus the teachers and all lahs. This is because, sec 1s to 3s got marking day, so they don't have to come school! So unfair uhh. Should have let us sat the papers with them mahs! Never mind, what can you expect from Ahmad Ibrahim Sec? Haha. Met boy yesterday. :D Argh, I'm so tired. I want my beauty sleep. :( But I'm going for work soon. Like in one hour's time. Have not even shower. :(( Oh oh oh. Am falling in love with another song. Ashley Tisdale's Be good to me. Am not hinting anything kayy. Just like that song. :D |