|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Thursday, May 24, 2007, 3:53 PM
Skipped chemistry and came back home. Did practically nothing the whole day. Was sleeping during that 3 hours of mother tongue, okayy, I slept for erm, 1 hour. Or maybe 2. Woke up just right before recess. Haha. Had recess and did some lame questions for POA. Like, "Who am I", "What do I like about myself", "What are the things that are important to me", "What do I want to achieve in my life" and "what have been one good experience for me(in this school), and why"And believe it or not, my answers were, funny. Here goes. Who am I: I'm CORRINE, the greatest in the world. I am who I am, so don't like me for who I'm not. Treat me good and I'll treat you better. However, treat me bad and I'll treat you like shit. Remember the spelling, C-O-R-R-I-N-E, that's me. What do I like about myself: Practically, EVERYTHING. What are things that are important to me: Studies, family, my beauty sleep, MONEY! And oh, FRIENDS! :) (And Shikin asked me to say louder for that beauty sleep, HAHA) What do I want to achieve in life: I wanna be a millionaire by 30! Ha, no, I'm just kidding. I want to achieve things that is impossible to be done by most people. However, it's quite tough, isn't it? Ambitious? Do say yes. Actually, I've not thought about it. So, :) What have been one good experience for me, and why: I don't know. These 4 years plus come and go so quickly that I didn't realise it. I can't think of any right now. Haha, I didn't know that we have to read out in the first place! If I knew, I swear that I'll write properly. :D Ohh, I need chocolates. |