CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007, 8:33 PM

What's happening to blogger again? Oh well, never mind.

Had been sleeping at like 2 for the past few days, due to too much talking on the phone. I can still wake up for school, but I do sleep in class. Lessons such as Geography and Chemistry are super boring. But my boy is going to teach me geography! Guess he'll teach until he vomit blood out, because I can't even get map reading right. And he says i have to get 19 points and below, if not he won't friend me. Hoho.

And holy shit, O levels written papers are bought forward to another one week. It's already earlier than the last batch, now is much more earlier. Of course, we'll be getting our results end of Jan next year. Like super fast uhh. :(

Had FNN practical just now. Cooked only 2 dishes. Gossip partner loves my fish. And I love her chicken. HAHA. Sponge cake was a failure. Thus I named is sandwich instead. :DD Okayy, I'm a bad cook, I know.

Weather was bad this few days. Super warm, but can still rain.

Oh, and I'm the only one in the whole cohort who is going to cook 6 dishes in 2 hours. However, my dishes are like super easy. Maybe just 1 or 2 lahs. But, in just 2 hours? Oh well, wish me luck. Changed and edited my recipes just now. Will be cooking "Trifle Dessert" instead of sponge cake, because Ms Lee is afraid that I'll fail in doing the sponge cake again like today. The good thing is, I don't have to make a sponge cake/swiss roll for it, cos' she said that she'll buy one for me! :DD Have to practice and time myself at home ah. But, no time lahs. Time is precious knows. And I can only get to meet boy only on weekends. Okay, whatever. 24th May is the practical session.

And and, we're getting our chinese paper back tomorrow! Mdm Ng says my class's result's not as bad, but there're like 3 failures for paper 2. I'm not going to tell boy if I'm one of them. Haha.

And I have a sexy voice now. Peisiang got the flu and cough from me, so she have got the sexy voice like mine! :D