CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Sunday, June 03, 2007, 1:38 PM

As usual, my dumb boy is still sleeping away. Tried waking him up like 1456781321 times. Argh, forget it. You shall get it from me when you wake up later on, you pig! :(

And I got my pay already! Was kind of surprised when I saw that amount. Hohoho. I LOVE payday. :DD

Skipped Phy on Thurs. Should be on thurs lahs. But I when for maths okay! Nothing much.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and the almighty Corrine had been working for the whole week. But it's only in the evening lahs. And I'm working today too.

FUCKS. Midyear is on 25 June, which is the first day when school reopens. And the clever Corrine haven't even touch one subject. HAHA. I can just fail.

And I'm still in love with songs. I can't live without songs, I'd be like so deaf. Haha.

Labels: