CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Friday, June 29, 2007, 12:45 PM

I don't like the feeling of being broke. :((( I wanna be a rich girl.

Okay, FINALLY, I can sort of relax a little. POA was okay, or at least I thought so. But I didn't finish Paper 2. Left 3 questions blank, I think. If only I had studied more.

Due to Youth Day, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School gave FREE ice-cream to all the students studying in AISS, like what the principal, or rather Mr Vale (my POA teacher), does every year. And it's always the same flavour! Tsk.

And I can finally meet Baby today. But I like it this way because:
1) I can let him miss me MORE!
2) I/He won't get tired of seeing him/me.
3) I can't think of any other reasons. HAH.

Okay, time for my beauty nap. Got to work later.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And I have no idea why I like this photo so much, and he look so boy-ish! HAHA.