CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Thursday, June 28, 2007, 8:59 PM

I screwed my Physics Paper 2. If only I had studied a little more, then the paper would be like, oh-so-easy. Fuck.

I woke up as usual today, even though it's THURSDAY, and I forgot ALL about it until I reached school and saw so little people. So I just sit down in the canteen and parctically wasted my time there. :(((

And I have to go back school on next Thursday too. :(((((((((((

Oh yes, I had my atm card replaced. Like, finally. And I had to queue up like what seems eternity lah!

Time for TV. Okay, before that:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

{ PICTURE REMOVED }

And I realise that that bitch wouldn't take a serious photo with me that day! .V.