|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Thursday, June 21, 2007, 12:36 PM
My card cheated me of my money. There's still 18 bucks inside and it tells me that it had an amount of $0.00 left. Never mind. I topped up already anyway. :D Argh, I wanna have my pay right now. So that I can sign a plan. Okay, serves me right for spending all my money on shopping. :( Okay, that's not important now.I don't like my voice whenever I'm sick. Reasons being: 1) I can't sing. 2) The bi ying(nose sound, for direct translation. HAHA.) is super obvious. 3) The phlegm is super irritating. 4) I drank like 4736481790 litres of water, but my voice is still the same! :( Okay okay. And I realise Baby is a sweet guy. Haha. Well, to me at the very least. :D YAY! Today is the day where I don't have to sleep with my parents, ANYMORE! :D But then, I will have to pack like so many things to move in/move out of this room. And I'll have this com to myself. :D Happiness. All right. What's there to be happy anyway? And you know what? I saw this super adorable baby in the UOB bank when I accompanied my mum to there just now. The eyes are super beautiful, I tell you. The eye lashes super long, and he/she is a chinese. :D Okay, I still don't know his/her sex. And I bet that I'll never know. :( So when I was sitting down waiting for my mum, I kept looking at him/her, because he/she was just beside me! I swear that I wanted so very much to snatch him/her away from whosoever who was carrying him/her and put him/her at my house for display. HAHA. And then, I wanted so very much that in future, my child will be like him/her. Super adorable and the other babies will be so jealous of my child. Haha, and I'm going to put up a song for my blog, to irritate you people, again! :DD I haven't touched a single subject except for maths. I can see my not-so-bright future. :( |