CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Friday, July 13, 2007, 2:13 PM

1. I don't know what to blog.
2. Life is boring when I have to wake up SO early for school. :(
3. I failed 4 subjects. Counted L1R4 and I got a fucking 31.
4. I have to go to work later.
5. I'm feeling sleepy, but I can't possibly have a nap now, because there isn't enough time.
6. I did nothing in school today.
7. I tried to study. I did hokay!
8. I ate like I've never eaten for a donkey years for the past few days.
9. Today is Friday the 13th. Black friday? :)
10. I wanna watch Harry Potter.
11. I got a fucking C6 for my maths. :((
12. Michelle Nadarajan is a big eater.
13. I like to walk very slowly. :D
14. I admire people who can juggle, because I can't.
15. I love Damien.