|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Tuesday, July 31, 2007, 4:40 PM
Finally I've got some time to blog before I leave the house for night study in school. Am meeting Gossip Partner for dinner first. :D Anyway, I won't have much time for blogging already. :(((Fatimah wrote this on my Physics worksheet: 'Dear Gossip Partner, all the best for your 'O's! "Fight the temptation to give up. Your mind controls everything." I love you!' She even signed off with her big fat name below! I smiled upon seeing. Thank you Gossip Partner! I love you too! :DDD Okay, everything was fine. No sickness, no nothing. Oh, I can't believe that I actually studied SO MUCH yesterday. From normal school to ASP(4pm - 6pm) to night study(630pm - 9pm). So Corrine spent more than half her day in school! Oh school, I love you so much. Words can't put me down, neither can YOU. I don't mind. I seriously don't. Being a fake isn't winning. :D Oh shit, I'm going to be late! |