|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Wednesday, July 25, 2007, 7:04 PM
I love Fatimah Zahra. She'll be my one and only Gossip Partner! :D Eh girl, better take good care of yourself, so you won't be absent from school again! And this means, no more leaving me alone in English Class! :DDDDD This is what you call 'One stone kill two birds', right? 'Cos1) You won't miss any lessons 2) You won't leave me alone! (as mentioned) :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD Finally, it's wednesday. Half a week gone. Tsk, POA is still on on tomorrow's night. :((( How sad, I hate thursdays. Argh. Suppose to be studying/doing homework now. But, I'm too lazy lah. " Take me to far away, away to your secret place. Take my tears my fears, take on my pain for which I'll repay someday. With the kiss and say, can't believe that I'm in love, in love again. " Lovely. |