CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Wednesday, July 04, 2007, 10:15 PM

Tomorrow's Coursework Part B's Planning exam. SO FAST LAH! I haven't got enough, help. Argh, forget it. And this morning, just today's morning, PeiSiang told me that there're very very few people who passed midyear Fnn. And of course NOT surprisingly, when Ms Lee came to pass us things, she told her that she's one of the very very few who passed! And even though I don't know bout my results, I'm very very sure that I'm going to be in the category whereby many many people fail. =\

Oh, and I continued to watch 'Tokyo Juliet' already. Yes, I know. But I can't possibly stop halfway right? Erm no. Should be a quarter way. :DDDDDDDDDDDDD Give me let's say, 2 days. I'll finish watching by then. Haha.

And I realised, I'd rather stay at home now. HOW COME? This is so weird, Corrine.

O.O"" Am meeting PeiSiang and maybe Esther for breakfast tomorrow at Mac again tomorrow. Fuck lah. I don't even know can bring what kind of notes in. :(( Well, never mind. I'm not the only one! :DDDDDDDDDDD

And my Gossip Partner just came back from swimming! What a pig! Tsk tsk. But then again, I still love her! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD