CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Sunday, July 22, 2007, 12:37 AM

WALANEH. I'm super bored can. That ass is still not back from bathing. Know why? Cause he brought PSP into the toilet! .V. I'm not going to talk to him when he comes back! HMPH! (Stop acting cute lah bitch.)

I am so bored. So,

"corrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerocks
corrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerocks
corrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerocks
corrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerockscorrinerocks."

HEHEHE!

Haiya! I wanna sleep already lah! Still have to wait for him. What an ass. :(((

All right, I went to my sister's house for house warming. Reached there super early, 2 plus. The people there were those either I've seen them before 10 years ago or not. Rotted there and eventually fell asleep when I was watching some bloody boring ch 8 show. Then Minyi asked me to meet her at compass point. Left at 8 plus.

Max boy and Chloe girl forgot who I am already. And they only remember Xinyi! How sad! They even promised me that they will remember me the last time we met. :(( But but but, they're still as cute as ever! I'm sure Max is going to be some handsome guy when he grows up. :D

That bitch is still not back! .V.

Minyi is super ahlian. Admit it hokay! And she has a ahbeng boyfriend. Still say my boyfriend ahbeng. ANYHOW!

HOORAY! He's back, smelling so nice! :D

Okay, he's back to PSP. HE IGNORES ME! Fuck psp.