CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Tuesday, July 17, 2007, 8:27 PM

Yes, Corrine is a Happy girl now! :DDD Supposed to meet SinKuan, the one who draws on shoes, at Raffles. But due to some reasons, we managed to meet up at Dhoby Ghaut. :DDD I LOVE THAT PAIR OF SHOES LAH! Here you go :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credits to http://www.schizzare.blogspot.com/

Cute right? Yes, I know. And too bad for you, 'cos it's mine! :DDD Chose Spongebob because of a sudden liking. Maybe since the boxer I bought for him. Haha.

I studied in class. What a good student. And I managed to keep myself awake most of the time. Most I said. Haha.

Planned to get my IC done today, but I didn't have my parents' IC (photocopied) with me! So, have to wait till Friday. Will be going straight after school, so I'm beginning to wonder whether I should wear ethnic costume. Haha. And I still remember, I wore a sari last year. HAHA. Okay okay.

And and, it's so near to prelims now. Like, 40 days or so, which mean, a little more than a month left. I don't like to wake up so early, well, who does?

I realise, I can't type (phone) with my left hand. I'll either press on the wrong button, or not at all. So dumb. =\

Corrine has to start studying. This means that she'll be using less of the computer, less time spent on talking on the phone [ :( ], lesser chance of shopping or online shopping, lesser chance of meeting him, and of course, lesser updates! Just the thought of spending lesser time with him kills me.

The angel in me says, " Haiya, few weeks/months only mah! Studies more important okay! "

However, the devil thinks otherwise and screamed " How can? You should spend more time with him. If not, he'll think that your feelings for him is no longer there and will look for another girl! "

HAHAHA. Go on, laugh! :(((