CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Thursday, August 30, 2007, 12:02 AM

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Gossip Partner sang me a birthday song, and she made me feel so touched! Hey sweets, you're the sweetest friend on earth lah! And don't worry, I did my best in Chinese Prelims just now, so there shouldn't be a problem getting a B4, i suppose? I LOVE YOU!

And not forgetting my stupid boy, DAMIEN WONG! I LOVE YOU TOO KAYYYYYYY!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
From DAMIENWONG!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
From Gossip Partner, FATIMAH ZAHRA!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
From PEISIANG and ESTHER!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
From my lovely sister, ROXANNE!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
From my aunt!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BIRTHDAY CAKE! :DDDD The hole is actually meant for the candle. My sis was lighting it up, that's why.

And a jacket from my sisters, YVONNE and ROXANNE!

And wishes from friends! Thank you!

Yay! I'm 17! Gossip Partner says: Welcome to the seventeen club. Eh girl, you just joined for 15 days hokay!

Kay, tomorrow will be a better day! Am going out with Damienwong!