CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Wednesday, August 08, 2007, 11:24 PM

I'm so bored. That pig leave me all alone in the room. :(

National Day's tomorrow. And we got gifts from school. This year is colour pens! And I still remember it was different colours of highlighters when I was in sec 1. Haha.

Went school and basically rotted there. Boringggggggg.

That pig is still not back! .V.

Went home at around 12 after watching volleyball matches. Today is a super warm day. :(( I don't like it. Slept after I went online. CORRINE LOVES NAPS! :DDD Eh Damienwong, napping is not just for small kids hokay!

And he's finally back! Hello Darling.

I'm meeting GP on sat! Hopefully her "Mr Sunshine" will come along too. :DDD GP's birthday coming very very soon. Mine's 15 days after hers. Haiya, still long lah!

I'm sleepy despite napping for so long. :( Kay, goodnight people.