|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Monday, August 27, 2007, 11:42 PM
I'm stuck on this blogger page, looking at the blank space which I'm supposed to type to blog, not knowing what to type. I 30th August is coming! But then, I don't want it to come. How contradicting uhh. Okay, maybe GP and Damienwong know the reason. HAHAHA. Eh, I suddenly remember, it's QiNeng's birthday today. Finally 16 already ah! :PPPP I had fun with GP and Michelle on sunday. Please refer to Michelle Nadarajan's blog for more details. Walaueh, super bored manxzxz. Thanks GP! I LOVE YOU! I told you this before, but I'm going to say this again. You're the best birthday gift I have this year. (Okay, not forgetting Damienwong!) And I can't believe it that Damienwong can finish a Harry Potter book within 1 day, wait, 12 hours plus minus! Eh baby, you mad ah? Tsktsk. I shall keep all those lovely things between us only kay! :DDDD Oh oh oh, my house's painting the walls tomorrow again! Yayness. |