CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Saturday, October 20, 2007, 3:55 AM

I'm so tired. It's bloody 3.55AM and I'm still not asleep! Cute or what! HAHAHA. Okay okay, I think it's because I'm too tired that's why I'm reacting like this. So pardon me if I say anything wrong hokay! Haiya, you don't have a choice anyway. :DDD

I'm still loving 'Love Me For A Reason'! It's a nice song. Don't know how/when/why I fell in love with it also. Haa.

Today is the day of the Farewell Ceremony. Not bad, I should say. But I sang the school song for the first and last time manxzxz. Cool or what! And I swear that there are many people who didn't sing the school song (like me) sang today! :DDD

And and and, Fatimah cried! Okay, that's not the point. She might even murder me when she sees this.

The best part was taking pictures! We went round the hall to look for this and that to take pictures! And and and, GP got so high when she finally took one with him! Eh GP, you know I know ah! :DDDD

I saw Eugene and 'I-forgot-the-name' at Orchard mrt station. They were waiting for the train too, and I was so surprised when I saw them holding hands. I never thought they will be together! Haa.

Mr Damien Wong De Long is a bitch.

Oh and yes, biatch is spelled as B-I-A-T-C-H, asshole.

I wanna watch movie.
I wanna play.
I wanna be rich.
I wanna go shopping.
I don't wanna study.
I don't wanna have exams.

:((((((((((

Last but not least, I wanna Mr Damien Wong to love me for, okay, as long as possible! Eh no, rephrase. I want my relationship with Mr Damien Wong to last!

Haiya, I'm bored lah. I really am, because that bitch is playing his psp again! .V. What an asshole.

Okay, it's 4.09AM already. Time for beauty sleep. Goodnight everyone. And I love Damien Wong.

Too bad to girls out there, because he loves me too. TOO BAD! :DDDDD