|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Thursday, November 08, 2007, 3:27 PM
Hello blog! I'm still alive and I know you are too! And you know what? You've made the right choice in coming to my blog because I know you've got nothing better to do and this entry will keep you at least 10 years occupied. Okay okay, maybe not 10 years.Tag replies: Miichiko - Eh, irritating ah you. Am updating now lah. Haiya, I'm such a busy woman, didn't you know? Haa. Marshiela - Hello. Relinked. :) Zahra - Hello DARLING! Happy 9 months 1 week! Haa. Sandy - HELLO! Minyi - Haha, all right. Haiya, msg me when you're free lah. Haa. Bianz - LOL. I was talking to Minyi, baby. Yvonnesoh - Eh hey! Yeah, I saw you too! And you're like so tall! Like a rich kid somemore. Haha. Oh yeah, I'm finally updating my blog! Was kind of busy due to O's and thank god my papers are finishing! The next and last paper is on next tuesday, 13 nov. So I'm currently on holiday, a short one. Will not talk bout O's as I think I'm going to flunk it, okay, shut up. Oh, I've been sick for like a week or so already. But but but! I'm feeling better already! Okay, maybe not so, but my voice is coming back! And I still remember I kept coughing and coughing when I was doing papers! However, I was not the only one. Many schoolmates fell sick too. Haiya, too hardworking already, study too much, like me! Haa. Have been spending time with GP since starting of O's. Be it for studying or for fun, we always have things to POA up next. Will start studying on sat, I hope. Well, it's still holiday for me, remember? Haaaaaa. Man, I can't wait for O's to finish. There are so so many things I wanna do. Of course those things doesn't include clubbing and drugs, but those things which I've been wanting to do! But first, work is on the top of the list. No money no talk, get it? Oh god, when will I be rich? Just when o when? :( It's so fun to stay at damienwong's house. I get to use the com and sleep and watch tv (which I seldom do when I'm at his house) and drink GREEN TEA! I know it's similar to what I can do at home but but but, my com's down so I can only use the com here right? Haa. And time passes so fast here. I wonder why. But but but, damienwong's at work now, leaving me all alone in his room! Never mind, 2 hours more! HAHAHA. I think this entry is long enough. It's been some time since I blogged this much. Maybe I should blog just once in a while so that I'll have more things to blog about right? Yeah, I should really really consider this! Cheers. |