CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 6:00 PM

I'm so bored. Baby's at work and I just woke up not long ago. It's 6pm now for your information. :) I know you'll be wondering how come I can blog when I should be at work right? Reason being, it's my off day! Hell, wed and thurs are GP's off day. How sad. :( Never mind. And and and, work is still fun, except for the long standing hours. Besides that, it's still okay! :DD

Tag replies:
Yvonnesoh - Sure sure! But have to see when. Sorry yeah. And yupp, grad night = prom night. AI so happening hor? LOL.
Michelle - Haha, you can have one too lah, don't worry. It's just a matter of time. :D
Zahra - Eh, never mind. DONUTS only what! Never mind never mind. Haha.
Yangqin - Haha, yeah. But I'll only blog when I feel like it. Sorry uh. Haha. Eh eh eh, I saw you, michelle and qineng i-forgot-when! :D
Minyi - Hello cousin. Eh, I thought you know already? :D

I always look forward to lunch time and dinner time, because that's the only time I can gossip with GP! But once, we were so tired that we went to the staff lounge and sleep for an hour! HAHAHA.

Haiya, I'm really very bored. And hungry too. How sad. Maybe I should wait for Damienwong to come back and have dinner together right? Hmmm. And and and, MY COM IS BACK! Like, finally! I can online till wee hours already! But then again, have to sleep. Haiya, who cares right?

All right, will be back soon, I think. :D I wanna watch shows already. Bye people. I love you guys. But I love Damienwong and GP more! :D