|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Sunday, December 30, 2007, 9:15 PM
Hahaha. I am back. It's the 30th, and it's 4 months after my birthday! Okay, super random I know. Just shut up. :DTomorrow is the last day of 2007 already! Like so fast right! Hahaha. And I don't have to work tomorrow also! Like so fun right! :D But but but! I'm working on the first day of 2008. Hahahaha. I have no idea why I like my 'Haha' to be long. Like very nice like that. Hahahaha. I'm so bored. And that idiot, Damienwong, is asking me to watch 'One Piece' now. Because I'm still like at episode 11 when he's going to watch the 20th. Fuck him. :D Damienwong is a bloody idiot. It's so unfair to watch shows with him because he is faster than me everytime. Reason being he still continues to watch that bloody show. Unfair melody. Hahahhaha. I was so pissed when I got my bloody pay because the bloody CPF is like alot. If only there's no CPF right! Hahaha. Never mind, I'll be very rich when I grow old next time. GP asked me to buy her a house. Hahahahaha. Damienwong is named 'Watermelon boy' now. Hahahahaha. I am super bored. Someone kill me. :D I realise, I don't have that much interest in guitar anymore. Maybe it's due to the lack of time. Thank god I didn't even take up guitar lessons in the first place. :D And you know what! Burger shop is a very fun game too. Hahahaha. I think I wanna take down my tagboard and the music which irritates the shit out of you. Hahahaha. I wanna change blogskin, but I am lazy to look for one. Tsk. Till next time. Goodbye 2007, and hello 2008. :D I love everyone. |