|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Sunday, December 02, 2007, 1:55 PM
It's SUNDAY! And my lovely off-day too! And tomorrow's my off-day as well! Life is great, isn't it? Haha.Actually you know what? I'm not too sure why I'm here blogging too. I've just woke up not long ago, and Damienwong is at work. Surprised? Hahaha! Anyway anyhow, I'm rather curious bout one thing. Why do people close their eyes when they're kissing? Haha, random I know, and I don't know why too! So so so, tell me why. :D Work on Friday was crazy! I was working at the redemption counter, and hell, there are like hundreds of people! I didn't even get the chance to drink water, or even a visit to the restroom! But time passes real quick and I finished my work at bloody 1150pm when I should bloody end my work at 1105! Nevertheless, it had been a great experience and and and commission! Haha, I just can't wait for the next pay day, though it's like another month! And yayness, I'm going to dye my hair later! For I'm waiting for Damienwong! Okay, ignore this. 7 months with Damienwong and still counting. 10 months with GP and still counting. Man, I just simply love both of them! (: |