|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Friday, January 18, 2008, 1:45 AM
Dear Diary, for your information, I'm still alive. And I know it's been quite long since I came in. Hahahaha. Anyway, I don't know why I'm here too. Just feel like coming in.Gossip Partner is love! :DDDD Thanks so much darling! Anyway, kBox with Sandy was fabulous. Like totally. And I wanna go again, because the food there is nice. Pictures up next time as my com at home is like rotting because I can't bloody log in due to some problem. Nono, it's not virus. Ask me, I might tell you. Might only. :D Didn't go for work today as: 1) My oh-so-pretty eyes are swollen due to too much crying. (Shut up, you don't have to know the bloody reason.) 2) I woke up late. 3) I didn't have a counter, so I think it's all right for me not to work today. 4) I was too tired. 5) I was lazy. Hahaha, I can claim hours what. So yeah. :D Anyway, can someone just tell me the actual date for the release of O's result? Like please with chocolate fudge on top, plus one cute cherry for you. My teacher told me that it's on the 28th, but people said it's 25th when they check the MOE website. .V. Yay, I have Ribena. Hahahahah. |