|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Saturday, January 26, 2008, 5:39 PM
Hello blog! I didn't go for work today because my throat hurts like shit. And I'm too tired. Hahaha. I think many people know my results already. And many of them were very shocked. Idiot. Work was fun yesterday because I finally get to share a counter with Pork! And level 4 is always fun because of the staffs! :D Oh, I was like 1.5 hours late for work yesterday because of.... I DON'T TELL YOU! Neh neh ni poo poo! Hahaha. Childish. Okay, but I don't want tell lah. But but, my supervisior know bout that. So if you want to know, just ask her okay. :DAnd and, I'm quitting my work soon. Like first week of Feb. And then rest and find another job. Which pays better. HAHAHAHA. Okay, MY Damienwong is sleeping like a log. Kay bye. I am very cold. I wanna watch One Piece. |