|
CorrineChua.
| |
|
Hi, my name is Corrine. |
Friday, February 29, 2008, 5:08 PM
After all the online shoppings, hopping of blogs and deleting friends in friendster, I have the urge to blog. But then again, I think I have nothing to blog about, which is so ME.I bought another storybook, but I don't think it is as nice as the ones I read. But I will finish the book, and tell you again whether it is nice anot. Hahaha. Anyway, I watched 'P.S I Love You' already, like finally! But no, I didn't watch with Dameinwong. But instead, I watched with Yaya and Gek Peng. And I swear Gek Peng is super irritating because she kept on talking and talking non-stop. But thank god, she irritated Yaya and not me! Hahaha, poor Yaya. That show is really nice and sad and touching because we came out of the theatre with red and watery eyes. And I really want to read the book. Hahahahaha. I went out with Sandy on Tuesday if I'm not wrong. And I really missed her laughters and her idiotic jokes, I swear. Met DARLING after that. Blah blah blah. -skips boring parts- My pay is so little because Tangs deducted my pay by $80+ because I didn't go for work for 2 days. Idiot. Though I know it's normal as they pay us like $43.85 a day, and $80+ for 2. And as I didn't go for work for 2 days, they have to take away the money from me. Okay, I know I should have worked. Shut up Corrine. I wanna quit my job at Tangs already. Because many people are quitting. Hahahahaha. But then I wanna find weekend jobs. :( And yay, I applied for DAE thingy already. So all I have to do it to wait for the results, and pray super hard that I can get in there and study like some mad woman. Oh crap. I promise I will be a good girl and really study if I get into a poly. And in the meantime waiting for the last week of march, I will pray like say ten times a day to get in there. Hahahaha. I am really really bored now because I'm all alone in Damienwong's house as he went for work already. Maybe I should go home now. And rot, and eat, and sleep, and i-don't-know. I wanna go shopping. I want to buy like many things. Tomorrow is 1st of March. And it's our 10th months together. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Okay, I love you baby. And now, I feel like sleeping. Kay bye. |