CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Sunday, March 23, 2008, 1:28 AM

Hello blog! I'm a happy girl today because I met up with Minyi and watched 'Sky Of Love'. It's a must watch, I tell you. Die die must watch, because it's really sad. Both of us cried. And alot people more. Hahaha. So anyway, the male lead is quite good looking. :D

Anyway, we took neoprints! Like so long already, I know. But it's really fun to do so with your cousin, I swear. And she kept trying on so many rings! Hahaha, damn idiotic, I swear. So anyway, we met up and went to Cine's Crepes and Cream to have our lunch/dinner. Really cheap and nice, so it's worth the money. :D I wanna eat again. Oh, and we bought the tickets at 6 plus for 845 show. We had to sit on the second row! And we were late for the show! Hahaha.

So Minyi wanna buy this long socks, and we went to far east to look for it. Baby told me that he's free already, when it's only 8 plus! I was so surprised! Called him and talked for awhile. Didn't talk for long 'cos I'm outside. :( Felt so bad, but he's really sweet. And I really hope that he'll pass his ippt, because if he don't, he can't come out! :'( So now I really hate NS.

And, I'm meeting Sandy on Monday! :D

Ohmygod, I'm really happy because it's going to be 1st April soon. That means it one month away from 1st May! :D Ah shuddup Corrine.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Delicious Mango Mania Crepe and Choco Crave Crepe. (Actually we had some Cheesy Chicken Sausage Crepe before this.)

Photobucket

Photobucket
:D

Lastly, scaring you off with my reflection. Didn't want to take a closed up pic because our eyes were kinda sore and watery and red from the crying. Hahaha.
Photobucket

Anyhow, you must watch Sky of Love okay! :D