CorrineChua.

Photobucket

Hi, my name is Corrine.
:D:D:D:D
& i have freckles. :)

Wednesday, March 12, 2008, 6:35 PM

Hello earth.

Dameinwong is going NS tomorrow morning already. :( I will miss him. Alot, in fact. It's not going to be easy, it's not going to be just a few days. But I will wait, I will.

And yes! Get jealous because I'm watching movie with him later! And that idiot is sleeping now. It's 6.40 in the evening already and he's still sleeping! Tsk.

And did I mention Farain, Yaya, Bullshit, Brandon and I are quitting on 16th March? That day will be our last day, but mine will be on the day before because I'm actually off on my last day! Wanted to work but our beautiful and smart supervisior don't wanna let me work! .V.

I will miss everyone in Tangs.

I don't know what to blog about already. I think I should blog just once a week so that my post will appear long. Hahaha. But then there will be only 4 post in a month! Tsk, I don't want that!

Ohmygod, I have to sign up for the retaking of O's. Tsk, but then what's the meaning of revised? Tsk. I hate this.

Kay bye earthlings.